May 27, 2010

FINALLY.. I can reveal some *presents* pictures!

This has been a fun month for me to be artsy/ crafty, because so many people I love are having birthdays verrrryy soon!
(today, is my sister's birthday!)
So I can finally post some pictures.. and Steph, even though I know you will read this don't worry because I am not revealing everything about your birthday presents/ celebratory accessories until after your big day!

For my sister I decided I wanted to make her some wall art and she has a degree in graphic design and therefore incredibly artsy herself so I hope my art measures up!
(it was realllly hard to paint the letters, so I may use a stencil next time!)


I am SO incredibly excited about Steph's 21st coming up next weekend! A group of us girls is traveling to Paula Deen's homeland, SAVANNAH GEORGIA! wooo hoo!
So for the party festivities I made some goodie bags for each girl- their contents will be revealed after the birthday is over so I don't ruin the surprises for Steph (and everyone else!)







This is Steph's goodie bag with her own personalized party favors :)


Inside this wrapped box is a present that I am sooo excited to give to Steph. She totally deserves to have the greatest birthday ever and I hope I can be a small part of giving her the best day ever!

Here is a hint as to what is inside the box..


Stay tuned for a reveal of what goes down for Steph's Birthday in Savannah! We are crossing our fingers that Paula shows up to her restaurant while we are dining!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh how fun! I cannot wait to see what's in the packages! And I love that wrapping paper!!! And the painting was super cute too! That's definitely one thing that I will never be good at - painting! I do not have an ounce of artistic ability in that department but you definitely do! Yah!!

Stephanie Taylor said...

Omgosh I'm so excited to see what the party favors/gifts are!! You have a talent my friend. :) Love you!

Samantha said...

Thanks Eva and Steph!
Eva, the wrapping paper was an amazzzing find.. have you been to the store Tuesday Morning? I found the wrapping paper there for like a dollar and they actually have a bunch of scrapbook stuff too for very cheap.