May 9, 2010

dance scrapbook






While I was home visiting for a week my mom asked if I could help her scrap all my dance pictures from over the years.. there were so many! It was fun to spend time one on one with my mom
and to look back at all the memories. It was a little difficult just because the pictures are SO big when they come from the studio that took them professionally.. so we had to make it really simple.

I did dance/ dance theater performances most of my life since I was about 4 years old. The first picture is my first recital--- I did a dance to "rubber ducky you're the one.." from Bert and Ernie. And I actually told my mom after the show that I didn't want to be on stage ever again because the lights were too bright shining on me. haha. I didn't exactly stick with that decision. I took up sports for a while, and did theater shows singing and dancing but eventually got back into dance. I even did it competitively during high school.
It is a true passion of mine, even still.

I just added pictures of a few of the pages so I wouldn't bore y'all with all the many
pictures that are mostly embarrassing anyways. :)

No comments: