<---- My dance show is this coming Tuesday, the 8th at 8pm at the Phillips Center!
So, it has been way too long since I've updated this. My last post was in August at the start of the semester and here I am just a little less than a month away from being finished with the semester!
A lot has happened since August-
- My best friend Stephanie and I committed to Chrysalis team a few weeks ago and were home pretty much every weekend going to team meetings for that. It was a fun filled and spirit filled weekend. God did some amazing things in the lives of everyone participating!
- I started baby sitting for a family in Gainesville which is a HUGE answer to prayer because I was in need of a job terribly! I pick up a 5 yr old boy from school everyday and hang out with him till around 530 when his parents get off work. I have loved spending time with him. Currently I am teaching him to tie his shoes... It hasn't been very prosperous yet, any suggestions?
- I have a boyfriend. He is wonderful. His name is Steven. (Need I say more?)
- I am 18 days away from being 21 years old- can't believe that!
- I am going on a cruise on the 18th of December with 3 of my best friends! BAHAMAS or BUST!
- Finals have begun.. and I am more than ready for them to end!