Jan 10, 2011

Teaching!

I am officially a teacher :) I got offered a teaching job at the preschool across the street from my house in Gainesville, which couldn't be more convenient! I will be teaching 2 year olds from 730 to 330 Monday thru Friday... Full time job here I come!
I am waiting to hear back from the Teach for America job on January 18 so if I get that I will have to make a decision to move for that job or stay in gainesville. If the job offer with teach for America isn't where I wanted ( I don't want to move out of state) then I may stay in Gainesville for a while longer. If I do take the job I will have to leave the the preschool in august, when I move. We will see!!
I'm excited for this new chapter of my life! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats & good luck!!! Very exciting times!