Jan 20, 2011

crafts for little ones!

As promised, I am going to share some of my favorite crafts we do in my classroom! :)
This month we are on a winter theme (even though the weather doesn't match some of the time!)...

Yesterday we made fluffy paint snowmen.
take some of your household shaving cream, white school glue, washable paint and mix together to make a paint that dries fluffy! to get the right mix, use mostly shaving cream and a little bit of glue then paint for the color you want and for better consistency. Use your fingers or a paint brush to spread on a paper..then let dry!
I will post pictures of how ours turned out soon.

Also add glitter or other toppings for more fun!

let me know if you try it!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun. I'd be worried Hosea would try to eat it. :-)