Dec 16, 2010

you tube videos

I have to admit I LOVE youtube. I think it weirdly connects us, as does facebook, but nonetheless I love watching the crazy stuff people come up with.
I have always loved funny videos, especially candid videos of people's lives.
I took a speech class once and we had to do a speech about a "how to" topic. I did: How to Become a Youtube Celebrity (silly, I know, but college students love stuff like that).

I gave these three guidelines:
1. Share your weird talent
2. Show us your very unique experience
3. Make it funny!

One of the videos I used as an example is going to start us off on my new series of favorite you tube videos!

Matt Harding did this video just to challenge himself--- Stride gum ended up paying him to do it and they used it as promotional material.

No comments: