Dec 13, 2010

easton corbin and delray beach!

isnt he cute?!

This past week after I was done with classes, the boyfriend, David, and I went to South FL for a concert. Originally this was supposed to be a surprise but I don't think he could contain his excitement and I kept bugging him to tell me so I knew what to bring with me! (A girl needs to know how to dress for the occasion, right?)
So he got us tickets to see Easton Corbin in concert in Davie, FL, near Miami. Easton is a country artist from FL -around Gainesville, actually!
We went to Delray Beach and stayed at his mom's house Wednesday until Saturday. Davie was just a short drive from Delray on Thursday night.
The concert was a blast! He played his own songs and some songs by Alan Jackson and George Strait (two classics!). We were 10 ft away from him on the stage!!

I got to meet his mom's family in Delray- including Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, and of course grandma and grandpa Buzzelli...they are Italians from New Jersey!
I had alot of fun and he took me on a tour of Boca Raton and downtown Delray Beach. I had never been to South FL before and it was like a whole different state!

Can't wait to go back when it's warm outside and enjoy their beaches. :)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats on a new guy and new job!! :-)