Nov 20, 2010

Day 7

Day 7:

I am SO thankful for the teachers I've had in the past 22 years of life! I went to a bunch of different schools through the years (2 elementary, 2 middle, 2 high schools and UF) and I was always so happy when I found a teacher that I could really connect with.
I had a rough time deciding to leave Douglas Anderson after my sophomore year of high school and moving to Wolfson High School but I'm so glad I made the move!

Especially because of teachers like Mrs. Force! She was my yearbook staff advisor/teacher, and I got to become really close with her in my two years at Wolfson. I was also president of DECA (a business club type deal) and she was our club advisor. This woman really inspired me and motivated me to do well in school and life in general. :) Miss her lots!


No comments: