Nov 19, 2010

Day 4 and 5

Well, I definitely missed a couple days with my series-- in many thanks to my lack of dependable internet two days in a row!
But now I'm back in business... :)

Day 4:
Thankful for my dance group, Dancin' Gators!
I am SO going to miss this group when I graduate :(

Its been really cool for me to be able to keep dancing while i'm in college. It is such a passion of mine and I have made some really great friendships in this group too.

Here is a picture of a group of us in costumes before our show in the fall last year. We did a rendition of Michael Jackson's "Beat It" recorded by Fall out Boy.




Day 5:
Paynes Prairie... weird choice, I know. But it is a pretty cool place. Payne's Prairie info can be found here. I love to visit the park itself but also the boardwalk that takes you out onto the prairie. Some friends and I visited the prairie for the meteor shower the other night and went back at sunset yesterday. It's a really beautiful reminder of what the good ole' Florida outdoors looks like in its natural state.

This picture was taken during the meteor shower from the boardwalk on the prairie, by a friend of mine.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've never heard of that place. What a neat picture. It's so perfect, it almost looks fake. :-)