Jun 5, 2012

Alright, I'll admit to being completely obsessed with wedding plans and neglecting the blog!

Wedding Update: Dress is bought, venue reserved, caterer deposit sent in, photographer and DJ booked, still need flowers and cake plans. Getting together with my bridesmaids for dress shopping this weekend :)

I am loving the fact that Pinterest came about when I started wedding planning! How did anyone plan a wedding sans pinterest, furthermore without internet!? I sure do love it!

Anyways, I'm doing a "rustic" theme for the wedding... mason jars, burlap, purple dresses, sunflowers, lots of southern charm. I can't wait to see it all come together.

I guess I could still post some of my favorite summertime kids stuff for all of you who are used to reading my teacher blog posts. I've found some fun stuff through Pinterest (go figure.) and thought of some ideas I wish I could be implementing with kiddos this summer.


I'll start with this Rainy Day Painting.... we have a rain every afternoon in FL during summer so plenty of opportunity to start your rainy day gallery!




No comments: