Dec 5, 2011

oops!

Well, sadly I had to take off the links to my worksheets from Wednesday's post because their links were messing with my blog layout... long story short my sidebar on my blog got pushed down below because the width of the links were flying over into that space! Took me forever to figure out but I guess I'll have to figure out another way to share those printables now! If you want them directly to email let me know and I can do that for now until I get savvy enough to repost them without harming my layout! If you have any ideas for ways to post printables from Word doc form to my blog let me know!!

Other than that I enjoyed a quiet Monday at school! Three of my kiddos (all boys) moved up to their "big boy class!" I was sad to see them go because I loved having them in my class but they are going to really benefit from being in there! Such is the life of a teacher :)

Looking forward to practicing our Christmas program song, Jackson 5's recording of "Santa Claus is Coming to Town." My kiddos really love shaking their finger and saying, "You better be good for goodness sake!"




Happy Monday!

No comments: