Dec 18, 2011

busy week!

The kids and I had such a busy week!
Wednesday was our Christmas program... they were a riot, dancing and singing VERY loudly for their parents. I was proud! We had our Christmas party friday, complete, of course, with Christmas cupcakes and juice boxes! :)

Friday night was the staff's Secret Santa reveal dinner... as I guessed, my assistant teacher Ms. Williams was my Secret Santa! She did pretty well...I got sour candy, scary movie, Sonny's gift card, pickles, 2 liter of Dr. Pepper and a Gators ornament!

I am so thankful for all the parents that showered me with Peterbrooke chocolates, Starbucks cards and cute homemade cards from their kiddos. I even got my first teacher ornament that says my name!

I am looking forward to my birthday this Wednesday, being off Thursday and a half day Friday! Can't believe this time next week I'll be in food coma and Christmas will have come and gone :(

Talking a lot with my kids about Holiday traditions this week... can't wait to see your posts about your own and share what we do in class!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog