Jun 2, 2010

happy hump day!

This week has gone by pretty quickly already- which is quite alright with me because this weekend has some exciting plans. STEPH'S BIRTHDAY! (pictures to follow!)

Also this week, I have endured the cough of death. I randomly started getting worse and worse, and with no other symptoms of cold or flu I headed to the Dr. today. My doc says I got an upper respiratory infection. Icky. So I am taking it easy in hopes that I will recover in time to properly enjoy the birthday fun coming up in about 48 hours!

What I do on my sick days:

--watch movies, last night it was Alice in Wonderland, and tomorrow will be Where the Wild Things Are

--crafty things (duh) and see below for tonight's creation :)

--re organize and re arrange things.. i actually enjoy this (I know, i'm weird!)

--catch up on reading, my most recent read: "The Pursuit of Holiness" by Jerry Bridges (I met him in Colorado!)


I had some corkboard squares I was using to put up pictures and whatever else,
and tonight I covered them in fabric and ribbons glued down with buttons!

(not a good picture because I used my computer to take the picture)

and, with photos..
(top is my brother and his son, bottom right is my sister and I a few years back and group photo on the bottom left is the youth group I worked
with last summer before our mission trip)

[the words are backwards because photo booth on mac does mirror image]

HAPPY HUMP DAY :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've been wanting to make one of those boards for months for Hosea's room with some leftover fabric I had from his birthday party. I've had it saved to do. Awesome!

Feel better soon!!