Jan 11, 2010

Pictures and Updates that are wayyy overdue!

My year came to a close with:
the end of my 6th semester at the University of Florida, my second Dancin' Gators show, a cruise for my 21st birthday, Christmas with my family and Steven's family, New Year's Eve at the Pearl, not to mention being home for a few weeks with my family and friends!
My year started with a trip to St.Augustine for my birthday with some of my very favorite friends and starting my 7th semester at UF... coming up is a wedding in Tampa, a wedding in Panama City, the birth of my cousin Jessi's second baby girl, and trip to Savannah for St. Patrick's Day!

I am excited to see what 2010 has in store!

Some pictures from the end of 2009...

Steven and I
Vikki &AJ, Laura & Will, Me &Steven, we all spent the day in St.Augustine for my birthday!
New Year's Eve at the Pearl
Birthday dinner on the Cruise

Climbing the Queen's Staircase in the Bahamas,
holding my Gator balloon hat from Senor Frogs
Steph, Laura, Me, Vikki on the deck
Our boat
Dancin' Gators Holiday Banquet
Dancin' Gators Fall 2009 Show, the girls from a dance
I was in; danced to a version of Michael Jackson's 'Beat it' done by Fall Out Boy


I am truly blessed.

"Stand still and consider the wondrous works of God."
- Job 37:14

No comments: