Jan 27, 2010

Arts and Crafts

Not only do I LOVE doing crafty artsy things, I also love this website, Etsy

I am really great at wasting hours at a time on Etsy, as there are so many cute and fun crafty people selling their creations! I get some inspirations from other people and sometimes dream of having enough time to sell some of my own stuff there.

For Christmas I handmade luggage tags for friends and family. I used a laminator from a friend and some of my own ribbon and scrapbook paper. Here is how some of them turned out..




I had a fabulous time making these tags.
After laminating I hole punched them and added a ribbon for attaching them to a bag. I put them in Christmasy paper lunch-size bags and also secured those with a ribbon that said, "Don't open till Christmas Day!"

Here are one of the finished product bags:





2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great idea! Very cute!

Samantha said...

Thanks Eva!