Dec 16, 2009

I finally made my wreath!




SO.. I finally found the time to make a wreath for my mom for Christmas based on the beautiful wreathes I saw on Eva's blog not too long ago.
It is no where near as pretty as hers or Rebecca's which is in the top 8 of over a 100 entries into Eddie Ross' wreath challenge! Vote for her.. wreath #6!
I decided on garnet/red and gold for my mom's wreath because she and my dad are FSU fans. I think it is just really Christmas-y, too. I may change the bow and get my very artsy sister to make me a new one... but this will do for now!
Merry Christmas Momma!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Samantha - AWESOME!!! I love that you really made it personal by doing your mom's favorite colors - FSU colors! Did she love it?!? I'm sure she did. Thanks so much for sharing. I think we're going to try to make this a yearly tradition!