Apr 17, 2008

a dancin' gator


So I decided after watching my friend Lauren at her dance show Friday night, that I wanted to return to the stage. I checked out some alternative dance groups last semester, but this group sounded more appealing. No one that auditions is turned away- instead, the girls in charge place people in levels based on technique and experience. I auditioned last night, and after much proding I wasn't able to get my roommate-who spent last than 2 years in a dance class when she was younger- to audition with me. They accept all levels of experience, and were very friendly to people who had little to no idea what they were doing at the audition.
Late last night I got my e-mail that said I made level B (which is the second highest level) and I am excited to get back to dancing. I am not looking to spend more than two nights a week on this, as I will be busy with bible study and being an RA. Besides being sore and tired today, I am looking forward to next semester!
http://grove.ufl.edu/~extreme
Above ^ is the link to their website.... if anyone wants to check them out.
I'll definitely be inviting you all to my end of the year show next Spring! So keep your eyes peeled for the date. =)

No comments: