Sep 26, 2011

welcome fall!

Evidence of Fall (even though the weather isn't)

Although this NFL season isn't living up to my wishes, the Gators have been pretty good so far.. although, I believe they need to up their game some if they want to beat 'Bama this weekend.

My best friend is teetering on the edge of totally ready for her baby to pop out and the "am I really ready?" I am SO ready for her to bring Rylan into the world! I think it will be this week... her due date is Oct 7th but I doubt she'll last that long.

Put up my Spider Web bulletin board today... i'm sure I'll have to post pictures soon to show it off :) We cut circles (shape and scizzor practice) and I hot glued pipe cleaners for legs. Pictures of their little faces will go on the spiders tomorrow when I finish it up.

I am SO ready for cool fall weather!



No comments: