Jul 26, 2010

A letter...

To my beloved blog (and its fans):

Although you may feel neglected, disowned, rejected, alone, useless or sad, I promise I have not forgotten you. I do apologize for my lack of visits and posts. Please know, there has never been a blog as great as you, or fans as devoted as yours, and therefore I vow to make up for lost time.

If you wish to blame someone or something for my behavior, you may contact: A. my professors, B. a fuzzy little cat named Twitch, or C. Interstate 26 in SC for its behavior during a rain storm June 22. (those mentioned have either taken up my time or consequently given me things to do that kept me from spending time with you.)

you know I love you... please forgive me.

Sincerely,

Samantha
___________________________

Okay but seriously, I still have to update about how my dad's day present turned out (I did the DAD scrapbook that Eva posted as an idea) and other pertinent news... like my new kitty! :)

Stick with me!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We're stickin'. :-)