Jul 30, 2010

from 1980-2010!

I am moving wednesday and so, I must furnish my apartment.. and do so on a budget of a poor college student! (I have been living in a furnished apartment until now)
Anyways, I looked up and down craigslist for some furniture items to use in my new place and wasn't really having any luck considering I couldn't spend much... and I didn't want something that looked reallllly worn or old because that sorta grosses me out sometimes. There IS a difference between vintage and just gross and old. Haha.

Well I ended up finding this coffee table for like $15 and decided with some DIY improvements I could make it look better. So I bought some black spray paint and got to work. I think this coffee table got 30 years younger...



BEFORE



AFTER




Next... spicing up my bookshelf. Stay tuned!

3 comments:

Leona said...

It really does make it look a ton better.... this is why I really love sray paint

Rebecca said...

great job!!

Unknown said...

Spray paint is da bomb!