Feb 15, 2010

yum yum :)

it's safe to say I had the best valentine's day ever!
steven came to gainesville for the weekend to see me and pampered me with gifts. he is way too sweet and got me this really beautiful necklace.. the picture isn't great but here it is:













beyond that we saw the movie Valentine's Day -- loved it! I thought it was really well put together considering how many great actors/actresses were in it!
unfortunately he had friday and saturday off from work but not sunday so he drove back to jax to work and then got off early enough to drive back to g-ville to see me and eat dinner together. i told him that wasn't necessary but he is soooo sweet and wanted to spend
valentine's day with me. :)
while i was at home i got roses delivered.









and when he got back from work he and i made some dinner together.
we even drank some of my new favorite wine:
Spatlese Riesling..found it in the german riesling wine section if you're interested.


it was very sweet and romantic there in the dim light of my apartment kitchen. haha.
loveeee him!


1 comment:

steven kerlin said...

best valentines day ever!!