Aug 14, 2010

kitty!

I recently adopted a kitten, his name is Twitch! Although his name really fits his personality, my parents have called him little stinker or attack kitty because at the moment he is in full swing play mode--everything is good for biting and attacking! haha!

He is about 2 months old and 3lbs. He looks similar to a tuxedo cat but has some tabby in him as well. Some people speculate he has some maine coon in him too which could mean he will grow pretty big! Maine coon are known for being large, and so far his feet and ears are pretty big!

Needless to say he is the love of my life--- I didn't know I could love an animal this much! He is such a sweet and friendly kitty that loves to nap with me until he is ready to play again! :)

Here is a picture of him:

LOVE him!


No comments: